9/27/09

Her obsession…

... With this Purse!
Lucas gave me this fossil purse for Christmas, and Legz has been begging for it. So I got a new purse and let her have this one. Well when you hear the saying "NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT"! Please make sure you do not leave home without it. She sleeps, eats, and takes this purse everywhere. I have to admit that she looks totally cute, Grandma is worried she will get neck problems because it is so heavy (she stuffs the purse full of toys)!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I love it, she's so cute. I hope you enjoy your new purse.

Mrs Buchanan said...

She is so cute! She is going to be one stylish girl when she gets older!

Anisa said...

Grandma just thinks up things to worry about. She is so adorable!

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm totally jealous she got the purse. I love that purse, but it looks good on Legacy.

Mary said...

She's so stinkin cute.