I woke up on Thursday morning with tears in my eyes, I already have a hard enough time dropping Legz off to Charlies home, today already seemed to be extra hard. I was trying to do my hair with tears in my eyes, I couldn't stop crying. I finally woke Legz up and was trying to get her ready (it is so hard to do your little girls hair with tears in your eyes) when she grabbed my face and said mommy and gave me a hug. This cinched it I was taking her to work with me. I feel blessed that I am able to bring her to work with me when I want. I spent all day with her in my arms, it made work really hard but I couldn't stand being away from her. Most days I drop legz off and when I get into my car I drive away with tears in my eyes. Lately it has been so hard to be away from her, I wonder when it will ever get easier?When I got home Lucas wanted to spend some quality time with her with out me and he took her shopping. Now she had been kind of crabby all day. When he got home at 8:30 with her she was holding the side of her face and crying. I decided I was taking her to insta-care glad I did, she has a sinus infection and an ear infection. The doctor put her on an antibiotic, the worst part is driving around at almost 10pm trying to get someone to fill it so she will start to feel better.

5 comments:
she's so so so cute. I just want to eat her up. She reminds me of pictures I've seen of you at that age Shell.
That poor girl. She just can't get well.
It gets easier to leave them the more of them you get. Just have another kid:)
The Walgreens on 7800 S. and Redwood pharmacy is open 24 hours.
Wow Shellie, that was kind of a long blog...That's to bad about Legacy she sure has had bad luck with being sick.
Poor Legz. She totally cracked me up on Friday. I know all about dropping them off. I hate it every morning when I leave Jackson. The sad thing is I have been doing it for over a year and it still isn’t easier especially when he starts to cry when I leave. Maybe if I actually liked my job and didn’t mind going to work it would make it a lot easier.
Yea right, Anisa. I also know they don't like you to leave either.
All 3 of them want you all the time.
Post a Comment