5/8/09

Funny Little Girl!

So this morning as I was getting ready to head to work with Legz I slipped one of these in my purse. As I was doing this so sneaky so Legz wouldn't see (I don't know why), I saw her looking at me through the corner of her eye. When we got to work she was screaming for my purse. By now I had forgotten I put this in my purse, I fought with her about giving it to her -But finally gave in. When she got into my purse she pulled this out and handed it to me. I was laughing so hard at this point thinking your memory is better than mine. She wanted me to add this to my water, and if you could just see her jumping up and down and clapping her hands cause she was so excited watching the water turn red. I am now going to be laughing every time I see one of these.

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

What a funny story...to bad you couldn't catch that on video.

Logan and Sydney said...

I love the lemonade ones. I drink them at work a lot.

wendypepper said...

You know what sweetie? You will. Already you have so many precious memories with your sweet one. You're an awesome mom!!!!!!