4/30/09

Nice weather =

Bye, Bye, Treadmill, I will see you next winter! Everyday after work I run 5+ miles!
Funny thing happened I was running with legz today and I passed this guy who was running and he said (actually yelled) "I can't believe I am getting my ass kicked by girl who is pushing a stroller"! I thought it was funny, I don't think he thought it was!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Your awesome! 5+ miles while pushing Legz...Wow! It looks like her hair is getting darker.

Lib-Dawg said...

WORK IT GIRL!!!! You're totally cool in my book!

Anisa said...

I have noticed how much harder it is to run with the kids in the stroller. You go girl!

Bridget said...

You're amazing. I went for 1 1/2 hour walk on Wednesday and my thighs still felt like they were dying even up until this morning.

Mary said...

Please i can do that in my sleep! Ha, ha, ha...this is Alex by the way.

Tamalama said...

Way to go! You are amazing!

Brandon Doyle said...

I like the new design. Good stuff.

Blog on!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I bet you felt great about yourself! Keep it up!

wendypepper said...

Shell, my goodness, how DO you do it??? You must feel like a million!!!! I was proud of my diet, but---jeez, I could NEVER keep up! [Funny comment, I LOVED it!]