4/24/09

I miss her!

Today she has been so clingy I love these days.. She wants me to hold her or sit right behind me. I have tried to make her a bed or put her in her high chair but no she wanted to be right by me. So she is perfectly happy sleeping right behind me, while I work. I miss her so much during the week, maybe it is her way of telling me that she misses me.

10 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

i miss having her here too!! i love her she makes work tolerable! i am so glad she still comes on fridays!!

Lib-Dawg said...

That is SO PRECIOUS! Oh...just quit your job, be a stay at home mom. Easier said than done, right? Cute picture of you two.

Ron and Debbie said...

Yip, she misses her mom all right. Legz is such a sentimental sweet little girl.

Mary said...

That is so sweet! I can't belive she just fell asleep like that, that's funny.

nateandcj said...

She is sure a cutie, it would be hard not to miss her!

Rachel Doyle said...

That is about the sweetest thing I have seen in awhile! Do you guys want to come down sometime for a BBQ?

Anisa said...

I'm sure she misses you!!! It was fun to hang out yesterday.... we should do it more often!

Love the new background and the little butterfly divider.

Karra Christensen said...

Hey, I put your blog link on my blog as well. And of course you can put mine on yours. Thanks for the compliments. I love your header as well. I don't know how to do those headers (with multiple pics, etc), but I think they sure are cute!!

wendypepper said...

That is sweet! You sure do love that little one, don't you? You make an AWESOME mom! I wish I'd enjoyed my little ones more. The years went by so very fast!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Hey it's Serenity's birthday next weekend - we are having a family BBQ for her at our house - Wendy and Bridget will be there - anyhow we would love it if you could come. I have sent an invite to you in the mail.