skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today we decided to celebrate Legacy’s birthday because Lucas was in school next Saturday. We invited Anisa, Ryan, Brenner, Joren and Terek and went four wheeling and shooting. Originally we were going to go to dunes but because it was really windy we decided to go up Grantsville canyon. We also flew kites and that was so fun. Then we met for dinner at La Luna a Mexican restaurant. Today was a fun day for Legz, her birthday will be next week and that is when she will open her birthday gifts…
6 comments:
Sounds like a fun saturday. I bet the kids didn't mind the wind as long as they were outside having fun.
That is a way cute picture of you two! You should definitely frame it!!!!
This makes her 2, right? It sounds like a ton of fun. I had 2 of my granddaughters over yesterday. My but they are growing up FAST!
How fun and what a way cute picture!!!
Happy Birthday Legacy!
Sounds like a blast! I want to go 4-wheeling, it's been a while.
Post a Comment