3/21/09

Night Gown!

Legz Nightgown

Well this morning when Legacy got up she had this cute night gown on. I knew these last couple of nights Lucas has been complaining that he thinks Legz is too hot when she sleeps. What a cute daddy he is. So last night when I was not home he went shopping and bought legz 2 night gowns. She looks so cute!!!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What a cute daddy. The nightgown is so cute on her Shellie. How old is your Legz now? I still can't believe I haven't seen her in person since she was a couple months old, what a cousin I am sheesh. Hope you have a great day.

wendypepper said...

Some little ones are like that. It seems that one of my children seemed to get all sweaty and damp when they slept. I can't remember which one though. [might have been Bridget]Darling picture.