So Legacy is starting to notice the potty! I am getting really excited, to see how she is understanding what the potty even is. Every time I go into the bathroom I feel so bad for this Panda I think it must have a bad stomach. I think the most exciting part of it all will be NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
What! no picture of Legz on the potty, like Cash on the groover?
That Panda has a stomach like me...LIKE YOU ALL CARE TO KNOW THAT! Exciting about no more diapers - that means more money!
Oh, it is nice... wait, I haven't had NO diapers for almost 5 years. But it's nice to have only 1 in diapers.
Kids are so funny. Ellie puts her bunny or duck on her potty. (it's clean, she's not potty trained yet.)
That is funny. Don't get too excited about the diaper thing. You'd be surprised, after the first week or so, you don't even notice the extra money. [not spent on diapers]
Post a Comment