3/12/09

Sew I can’t wait! DSC_0232 So I finally get to learn how to sew. I have had this on my resolution goals for years. I went to a fabric store called Nuttalls well a few times (poor Lucas I dragged him around trying to find the machine I wanted), with this machine purchase I get 2 free classes. They also have a bunch of beginning sewing classes that I am signing up for. I am so happy I finally get to learn how to sew.

6 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Sew have fun making things for Legz.

Logan and Sydney said...

I took classes in high school and LOVED IT! I wasn't very good and I did a lot of unpicking but I loved taking a big clunky piece of cloth and making something useful! I want a machine so bad!

nateandcj said...

I used to know how to sew (i.e. I took lessons for like 4 years when I was younger) I am hoping to relearn too. I love the idea of making something cute when I want it instead of having to wait for my mom to help me :) Good luck and have fun!

wendypepper said...

You'll have fun. Try not to be too picky to begin with. I know, I know, you are picky by nature. That's ok, we love you 'as is!'

Anisa said...

You will become a true home maker.

ClistyB said...

NUTTALLS! That's where I got my Janome, too! Your little Magnolia is adorable!
I took the classes. Realy helpful and worthwhile. You'll like them. Even though the ladies are a wee bit 'different'. Its a good different though because they live eat and breathe sewing. really.
You have to learn how to make minky balnkets!!