We have been re-doing our master bedroom/bath. Here is a little preview of what we have been working on. You can see the new paint we picked creamyish yellow it makes the room so bright and cheerful.
Since we have moved into our home I really don't like these windows. I was always thinking of what we could to do dress them up. I was browsing in a magazine and saw....
.... a photo of little windows with trim around them. I thought how cool that would be to do to our windows. So here is a photo of before and after!

.... a photo of little windows with trim around them. I thought how cool that would be to do to our windows. So here is a photo of before and after!

4 comments:
Ah! You should get some abmber colored bottles or some other color and the light would shine through and be so pretty!
Love the color of the walls. The windows look way good with the trim.
Hey, stop STEALING my ideas. Your windows look great. However, if you'd been in my house recently I would have thought you'd copied me. I have trim around my kitchen AND t.v. room windows and will have it in the sitting room. I like that look.
That looks great! Really adds to them. Now you should put a long, horizontal picture in between them. Just an idea.
Post a Comment