1/30/09

All about Legacy!

I have not really posted about her in a while so here goes:1: Her favorite place to eat "Cafe Rio" I have taught her to say Free Meal
It is so funny when she sits in the restaurant and yells
"FREE MEAL"
2: She is now repeating what you say: I love her translation
3: Loves taking as many showers/Baths you want to give her that day
She usually gets at least 2
4: Thinks her potty it something to drink water from like a dog
Don't worry it is still brand new she has never used it except to fill up with water
5: She climbs on everything I am amazed she is not more scared I
Know I would be getting that high
6: She has a courtesy laugh and it cracks me up that she feels the need to
Humor you...
7: Her favorite movie right now is - Cars
8: Wants to pick what she wears and will throw a fit if you don't let her wear
what she wants.. I feel many fights a coming
9: Wants to help you do anything
10: Likes to boss younger kids around It is very funny to watch

7 comments:

Anisa said...

I love how messy of an eater she is and that she climbs up in her own chair when she's ready to eat.

Ron and Debbie said...

She sounds like a fun loving little girl to me.

nateandcj said...

She is so dang cute and totally just training you for the future :)

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it. She is a funny girl!

Bridget said...

I love the recent picture of her Shellie. She's absolutely adorable.

wendypepper said...

Liar, Liar,LIAR! I remember you as a child my dear Shell Bell. Oh my gosh, you were the original 'No Fear' child. You are responsible for at least SOME of my gray hairs. Just watching you was frightening!!!! The picture is simply adorable. What a cutie!

Mary said...

She's so cute. Ellie has to choose her outfits too lately. It's not worth a fight to me so she just wears mis-matched clothes all the time. Whatever.