So today Lucas took me and Legacy to Lunch, he said I could choose - So I chose Astro Burger. A couple weeks ago I decided to start trying new things at restaurants, things I have never ordered before... So I ordered a Gyro, my Dad (he is such a good cook) use to make them all the time growing up and since Astro Burger is owned by Persians and my Dad is Persian I figured that it might taste the same. Holy Crap I was in Heaven, it totally took me back to when my Dad cooked for our family. It was the best!!! I also didn't like Rumbi and decided to try it one more time before I took it off my list. I decided to try something new, so I got a salad. It was so good that I put it back on my favorite list. I am always craving Rumbi now!

4 comments:
Hey I know what you mean, gyro's are the best......I think about them all of the time since I had one over a year ago.
What is "rumbi" that looks good...I've always wanted to try a gyro.
I feel so stupid, this whole time I thought that family was Greek.
From,
Dumb White Girl
Just don't try new things at Anisa's house.... yuck!!!
Post a Comment