How do you do it all??? I once had a holiday job at Bath and Body Works - was working full time already at SunRiver and was going to school full time...I made a note never to do that again. Good luck to you and congrats!!!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
4 comments:
Congrats and I hope that you get sweet deals!!
How do you do it all??? I once had a holiday job at Bath and Body Works - was working full time already at SunRiver and was going to school full time...I made a note never to do that again. Good luck to you and congrats!!!
How do you have time? And how is Lucas going to be able to handle Legacy all day?
I am a little nervous this job is outside my box!!!
Post a Comment