10/9/08

Work Photos: By Erin Draper

How sweet and innocent she looks I love this photo!
(Sorry Erin I was not about to crop you out!)
I turned my back for a second and look what happened - Dang phone call!
This one is so cute... What fun pens Erin Has!

4 comments:

ClistyB said...

ummm I don't think she looks innocent in that picture at all. Looks like Erin and her little friend have some trouble brewin'!!

Erin Evelyn said...

I love her!! I only want to have kids if i can get one just like legz.
and really you should have cropped me out :)

DAVIS' said...

Way Cute and I tried calling you back yesterday Shellie, but I guess you had better things to do like cleaning up wet wipes.

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute, with those deep blue eyes Legz could turn into a blue eyed blonde.