8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Seinfeld
2. The Office
3. Family Guy
4. Seinfeld
5. My Name is Earl
6. Desperate Housewives***
7. Medium
8. Dancing with the stars
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. *WINGERS*
3. Tsunamis
4. Happy Sumo
5. Famous Daves
6. Fazolis
7. Rumbi
8. Hoppers
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Ran(Thought what the Crap am I doing my legs hurt still)
2. Packed the Diaper Bag (I hate this part of motherhood)
3. Watched Little People for the Billionth time
4. Ate Cereal for Dinner (Lucas was not Home)
5. Made Blueberry Muffins for Legacy
6. Laundry
7. Showered (Twice)
8. Worked
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Moab
2. This Weekend (3 Day - Off Monday-Thanks Columbus)
3. Organizing the basement
4. Organizing our closets
5. Scrapbooking
6. Waiting for the Panda Movie to come out on DVD
7. Dinner tonight!
8. My skirt I ordered
8 things on my wish list
1. New Running Shoes
2. Weights I want to work out with
3. No more diaper changing
4. Clothes ( I need to replenish my closet)
5. Christmas shopping for Legacy/Lucas
6. Going on a date with Lucas (That will never Happen)
7. New Carpet / New Appliances
8. Going to a movie!
8 people I tag
Ummmm... (People Sydney didn't already tag)
1.Erin
2.Clisty
3.Kylie
4.Lucas
5.Libby
6.Crystal
7.Tammie
8.Shar
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

1 comments:
Do you like Little Peoplel Big World???
Post a Comment