***100% of Nike's profits from the entire LIVESTRONG Collection go to the Lance Armstrong Foundation to help fight cancer ***
I have been dragging Lucas to every mall to find me a pair of new running shoes that are from the LIVESTRONG Collection, I finally found some yesterday. I needed some new shoes for the St. George Marathon and needed enough time to break them in. I only buy Nike anyway, but now I am only going to try and buy from the Lance Armstrong collection for every race that I run.
So for my most important race of my life I am going to dedicate it to one of the most important and sweetest and the bravest ladies that I know *Debbie*. I know it isn't very much but remember every step I take for 26 miles will be for you!!! I just wanted to tell you How much I love you!


6 comments:
Youre a sweetie
Stop making me cry.
That's awesome!!!
Thankyou, you made me cry too. We love you. Dad
You are such an awesome and sweet woman!!! Good Luck on the marathon!!
We'll be here cheering for you!
Post a Comment