Well it is coming along, seems like we have been working on her room forever...
(Lucas is building her bookshelf this weekend to go in the corner by her bed I am so excited)
Here is her bed finally done, I love it I think it looks so good..
Here are my wonderful wall art, for her coats...
We found this table at IKEA and then painted it black. I wanted a magnet board so she could play with her alphabet machine, so we bought one from Roberts and painted it with polka dots.
See the cute sign Anisa it looks great above her door. See the hanging mesh for her stuffed animals I expect it to be torn down with in the week. All I can say it what was I thinking, I will be crying in a week cause we will have to patch the ceiling.

8 comments:
I love it! Her room is so adorable! You should come do my room next ;)
What the heck shellie, do you always have to think of the way cute idea's....but thats ok cause your little sis has stolen some idea's....whats family for.
It looks absolutely incredible Shellie you have really good taste. Boy Legacy is getting so big, she's such a cutie. I need to come see you both sometime soon. I get lonely up here in Logan by myself :).
Love it! Love it! Love it! When do we get to see pic's of the guest room?
Her room looks so cute!!! Where did you find her cute bedding? Good job!!!
Lookin' good!
Her room is so cute. If we ever get into a real house I am going to need your help decorating!!
Her room is cute -- I wish I could think of something good for my two baby girls!!
Post a Comment