Well I decided to take Legacy off bottles for good this weekend. Well it has been a little difficult, she sometimes would like a sippy cup and then a bottle. Well on Friday, I caught her dumping her bottle all over the place... So I made my decision that she was not going to have bottles anymore. She doesn't like the idea, but oh well she will get use to it. I think a few more hellish days of this and she won't even want a bottle.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

8 comments:
Oh, poor Legz!
As long as she has a sippy cup, she'll be okay. My kids were off the bottle at 15 months and we didn't have sippy cups back then.
Legacy is getting so big and grown up!!! What a doll and funny!
yes, all it takes is a few days of hell. But there aren't a lot of parents willing to put their foot down and instead turn in their parent card and let the kid walk all over them. If you can stick it out a few more days you're good as gold.
I would like to know what is worse-
Training Kids ex. potty training, no more bottles ect...
or
HELL!!!
She is stubborn little girl!
potty training is worse Shell.
I agree, POTTY TRAINING is my least favorite of everything!!
The bottle thing sucks! But for my kids it only took about a week.
I would still take that over the smell of pee at my house with my little leaky somewhat potty trained Joren.
Post a Comment