or
Nothing I dip my steak in juicy blood!
A-1 is the only way to go. -Logan
I like the steak not the sauce. Steak seasoning as they cook and that is it.Ron
A-1 if I have a choice, but the other will do in a pinch
I have never cared for steak sauce. But after eating Heinz at Cash's house once, I am a a believer in A1. Heinz may make an awesome ketchup but the steak sauce is NASTY!Sydney
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A-1 is the only way to go. -Logan
I like the steak not the sauce. Steak seasoning as they cook and that is it.
Ron
A-1 if I have a choice, but the other will do in a pinch
I have never cared for steak sauce. But after eating Heinz at Cash's house once, I am a a believer in A1. Heinz may make an awesome ketchup but the steak sauce is NASTY!
Sydney
Post a Comment