3/10/08

LEGACCCCCCCCY!!!!!!

What is going on? I go from room to room and find a mess after mess cause of legz. I have been looking for this brush it is my favorite one. Now I have to get a new one!

4 comments:

ClistyB said...

good thing we're going to the beauty supply soon!!!
your children will put the strangest things in places, I guarantee it!

Lucashell said...

Here is the best part - That brush was sitting on the master bath counter - the toilet is the guest bath. She carried it in their and then put it in... CRAZY GIRL!

This morning was crazy as well - I was filling her bath tub up and I let her watch before I put her in. I stupidly hung her towel up and ran to get bath soap. When I got back she had taken her towel and had put it in the tub. Lucas said UH OH we got a girl verson of Joren.

Logan and Sydney said...

At least you get a new brush out of it.
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

Hope you never have to clean up a toilet flood!!
Legacy, shame on you!!