It is almost springtime, and I am searching for new clothes because all my clothes from last year are too big. I have found some stuff so I thought I would share, I have ordered some capris from Victoria Secret will see I hesitate because you have to have Long Legs to order clothes from there. I told Sydney to get some cause she has a Long/Leggier look. I found some shorts at buckle I am going to try and hopefully buy. I love spring clothes Last year I was still Pregnant or in the process of loosing all my baby weight so couldn't purchase anything except maternity clothes, post maternity clothes! This year I am going to shop and replenish my Spring/Summer clothes.

I love these, If it works out I am going to start buying clothes from Victoria Secret. I love the sweater and am thinking of making that my next purchase.
I really like these shorts from buckle, I love the cargo look.

2 comments:
I've always loved Victoria Secrets clothes...a lot of people think they just sale bras and underware but they have a nice selection of regular clothes. Cute, cute!
When I first saw the picture, I was getting upset because you were showing your belly, then I looked closer and saw that it wasn't you.
You always look good in your clothes no matter the style though.
Post a Comment