I don't want to hear that Legacy doesn't look like me. We actually tried it a couple times and switched out Legacy's photo and we had the same result.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
I guess I can't leave a comment then.
I'm sure the older she get's the more she'll start looking like you Shellie.
Okay, when she was born, I thought that she looked just like Shellie then after two months through the sixth month, she looked so much like Lucas that I felt bad because she was a girl that looked like a guy, but now she is getting more and more feminine and you can still see a little Lucas in her but more of Shellie is happening now and she is definitely becoming a little lady!!
Okay I totally copied you...I just had to know who Lucy really looks more like! :) When do you want to get together? Email me and let me know!
Post a Comment