So I was not sure what all the fuss was about getting a Toyota Tundra. I always saw the commercials and thought how cool it was, but that was kind of it. After months of preparing, we were finally ready to go look at them I was blown away. They where so nice and roomy inside. Today was the first day in almost a month Lucas let me drive it to work it was "AMAZING". It drove so nicely, our old dodge never handled the way this truck does. I can see now why Lucas wanted one of these. Plus they are so pretty, and Toyota holds their value and are built to last. Their are so many features to this truck it would take me a while to list them all ( I am also not going to pretend I know jack about the mechanics of this truck, so ask Lucas if you are curious). So I thought I would post a few pics of his new ride!!!
I loved the color, we both agree blue is so nice!!!
TRD Off Road - Toyota Racing Development!
(A MUST HAVE FOR ALL GUYS)
Leather heated seats and a sunroof (a must have)!
The back seat is so big you can actually move them forward, plus the back window rolls completely down (how great for the summer)!
(A MUST HAVE FOR ALL GUYS)

3 comments:
My boys and their toys!!!
Fancy truck! Gotta love toyota's - run in to the ground! They'll last you forever!!!
Toyota-Moving forward...
I didn't notice the sunroof, I was too intoxicated by that new car smell!!!!
Post a Comment