12/7/07

I Love having a little girl!!!

I am so lucky that I had a little girl. Their are so many reasons one being is I love to go shopping, and it has become so much more fun now that I buy Legacy clothes. I have to admit at least once a week I buy her some outfit. She has bins and bins of clothes. I only think I have enough clothes if I can change her 3 times a day 7 days a week (that doesn't include pj's). So I need 21 outfits. Tonight I have been online scouting new dresses, outfits & shoes. I found cute stuff at the following places: Nordstroms, Baby Gap, Naartjie, Dillards, and Macy's. I am really excited to go on a shopping spree next week and spoil her more. I love having a little girl, their are so many cute things out their I thought I would share a few of the cute outfits














3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

You're going to have to have all girls so that you can reuse all her clothes. Cute, cute!

Ron and Debbie said...

I love those warm looking ones. Babies need to be warm!!

ClistyB said...

SHELLI!!! I ALMOST bought that white 'furry' dress from the Gap for Gwen last night!! $32.50, right? We have to get them for the girls! It is so cuddly. G can barely fit into a 5T (their biggest in that dress) these days, but I will put leggings with it and make her fit in it.
BTW, went to Sports Chalet with Al today. You were right, it's the bomb!!