11/17/07

Yes Even More Blocks!!!

Logan and Sydney came up this weekend, on Thursday me and Syd made some blocks. Lucas said "Are you going to turn this house into crafts" it was alot of fun. I am trying to talk Anisa into doing craft nights once a month. I know she is super busy but I think she would do an amazing job. I would totally help, and attend all the craft nights.

5 comments:

The York's said...

Way cute wish we lived closer I would totally do craft night with ya

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute blocks, I would tend while you girls had craft night if I was closer, too.

Anisa said...

Oh, craft night would be so fun. If only I were super ambitious. Maybe starting next year.

Lib-Dawg said...

I love all your holiday decor!!! I need to get into that more!

Anisa said...

I am thinking they Joy blocks may make a great neighbor gift. we'll see how ambitious I am.