11/17/07

Sleepy!!!


Usually after work I do dinner and then Lucas watches Legacy. I meanwhile get to do: dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and anything else I can think of cleaning. But I am usually running around getting things done and this is what Lucas gets to do. He is so dang lucky, I wish I could get home eat dinner and fall asleep in front of the TV with Legacy. Well that is why moms are efficient because if it was left up to the dads everyone would just be well rested!

3 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

What sweet little two peas in a pod!!!

Anisa said...

I think you got to do a little laying around today while lucas was making homemade salsa, homemade tortillas, etc.

Lib-Dawg said...

Love the picture!!! Lucas you remeind me of my dad when I was a baby...we have numerous pic's of him asleep holding one of us kids!!!