We live here finally. It has been a whirlwind the last few months going from saving to buy a home and be settled in Rock Springs (we really never wanted to stay but figured we could never move), to moving to this amazing place. CRAZY to us still :)
I don't think we have stayed home one day since we moved here. Everyday we are out biking, hiking, running, exploring. My kids have loved it here and they are such best buds right now. My kids are dirty so much more because we do stuff like this all the time. Crazy cause in Rock Springs we were inside or at one of my friends home all the time. What a change we are so excited to have more than 2-3 months of summer. My kids are obsessed with outside that is all they want to do or play in the garage..
Here is my little ray of sunshine she wanted a pic of her on the railroad tracks this was one of our hikes. She was pretending to be tied up like in cartoons so nerdy. She has been my little ray of sunshine seriously this little girl it doesn't matter what is going on she happy. She was happy to move, she is super happy here, she happy everywhere. I am really impressed with her attitude about how awesome everything is.
I can't remember what Lucas said this was but it was so much fun. I don't think we have even scratched the surface of the fun stuff to do here.
I have to be a little sappy but I feel like I have my best friend back. He is so happy and smiles/Laughs and loves life I missed this Lucas. When Lucas wasn't working for Ryan and Nate anymore, I didn't realize how sad that really made him until later. When we moved to Wyoming cause he took a job at Bridger Coal, I didn't find out until he quit how he really felt about working there and what really went on. If you know Lucas He does not talk crap and he is not negative. But while we lived in Wyoming he was all but negative and sad. We went thru so most ruff stuff in Rock Springs, no one even knows about half of the crap that went on, because we just started keeping it to ourselves. It was really hard to move and have no family and no one to depend on or help us. But we did it, we learned and grew so much and we made it thru the hardest 2 years of our life so far. We did make some incredible friends in Rock Springs who are now family to us. Rock springs made us stronger and if we made it there we can make in anywhere. Especially HAWAII that's where I want to move next:)
I have to be a little sappy but I feel like I have my best friend back. He is so happy and smiles/Laughs and loves life I missed this Lucas. When Lucas wasn't working for Ryan and Nate anymore, I didn't realize how sad that really made him until later. When we moved to Wyoming cause he took a job at Bridger Coal, I didn't find out until he quit how he really felt about working there and what really went on. If you know Lucas He does not talk crap and he is not negative. But while we lived in Wyoming he was all but negative and sad. We went thru so most ruff stuff in Rock Springs, no one even knows about half of the crap that went on, because we just started keeping it to ourselves. It was really hard to move and have no family and no one to depend on or help us. But we did it, we learned and grew so much and we made it thru the hardest 2 years of our life so far. We did make some incredible friends in Rock Springs who are now family to us. Rock springs made us stronger and if we made it there we can make in anywhere. Especially HAWAII that's where I want to move next:)

2 comments:
Can't wait to come see you... Looks fun!
Wow Legacy has lost it. ;) That's so funny she wanted a picture like that on the tracks. Looks like you are adapting well.
Post a Comment