Legacy wrote a letter to Santa!!!
This is the mailbox that takes your letters to Santa and delivers them. Then he will mail you a response back. This is so cool Legacy was so excited, you can tell with her GANGSTER pose in this photo. I am excited for her to get his letter!!!
This is the mailbox that takes your letters to Santa and delivers them. Then he will mail you a response back. This is so cool Legacy was so excited, you can tell with her GANGSTER pose in this photo. I am excited for her to get his letter!!!

2 comments:
What a neat idea! Will you please post the return letter from Santa....I want to hear what he has to say. :)
DId you get the response? we forgot to do Paiglee's but crazy how santa just kind of knows what to bring.
Post a Comment