11/11/11

Primary Children's Hospital...

I love his cute little scrubs they had him wear too cute..
Lucas had an ERT Conference in Salt Lake. So I called Primary Childrens because West needed Tubes in his ears. Well I was having huge anxiety about going to Primary's, afraid I would remember something that I forgot during my last traumatic stay. Well this time around was much better even though there where a few things that triggered a few memories. The surgery went really well except for when they tried to wake him up that didn't go well at all. He didn't come out of it very well, but the nurse said most little kids come out that exact same way. So being the day after I have to say its like I exchanged babies with them. My baby has napped and hasn't cried all day.

2 comments:

Em said...

YAY!!!! So glad he is a happier little man. I love his scrubs too that was my first thought when I saw the picture.

Lib-Dawg said...

Gosh West is just growing up so fast and cute as ever. (Such a darling lion too). Glad the surgery went well and he is recovering.