10/23/11

Halloween Party...

I planned a Halloween party for Legacy and her friends, we invited 8 girls.. Well I was so busy these are the only pics I took I really wanted to take them of them all dressed up but forgot.I tried to have an owl theme I made owl cupcakes and had those cute colanders with treats inside to take home.
I really liked the owl cupcakes I think they turned out pretty cute plus I loved the cake stand..
Here was the table all set up. We also made cotton candy, and had 2 games: pin the head on Dracula and a spider ring toss. The girls did a doorknob hanger craft. It was a way fun party and tons of work. But Legacy had an awesome time,it was so worth it. I put these fake but real looking cockroaches around the house, it didn't freak anyone out I was so disappointed even West just chewed on them...

4 comments:

Bridget said...

so so cute. You are so talented and creative.

DAVIS' said...

Wish i was there, looks like you guys had fun.

Em said...

Paiglee loved the party she asked me to throw a party like legacy's. You did a good job since you were also sleep deprived.

Anisa said...

Even though it's tons of work, it's so fun to do Halloween parties... and any parties for kids. Love the owl theme, of course... my boys probably wouldn't have gone for that.