5/5/11

Pre-School

So me and my friends: Erin and Natalie decided to do a little pre-school for kids who were not in pre-school yet. I have to say it was way fun especially thru the winter. The kids had so much fun every week. I am so excited for Legacy to start pre-school this fall, she loves pre-school. Here are the cute kids: Tate, Legacy, Abbi


For our last day we did a carnival: Throwing Bean Bags, Bowling, Face Painting, and they made crowns. For our treat my friend Erin makes these amazing Cake Pops, they are so freaking yummy. I crave them all the time, I really think she could sell them.


So the bag legz in holding I sewed and my friend Erin painted the kids initials on them (then we filled them with pre-school items and the prizes they won at the games). The bags turned out so cute...

3 comments:

Em said...

I never realized how tall Legacy is until she was standing next to Abbi. She is going to be a tall beauty.

Anisa said...

How fun for Legacy to go to Preschool!

The York's said...

Fun! Trace loves pre=school, and is excited for another year of it next year! Cute bag too!!! Legacy is looking so grown up!