So we had planned to go to Salt Lake this weekend because Lucas had a Half Marathon. Well on Thursday he received an e-mail saying it was canceled. Well instantly we were faced with the question do we still go? Well we thought Salt Lake, Vernal, Park City... Well on Friday night we had discussed going to Pinedale and Jackson. So We made a reservation at a motel in Pinedale, and got up Saturday morning and headed out for some fun.
Everyone had told us about this ice cream place in Farson that was super yummy. So we stopped and tried it on the way it was really good. What fun it was to stop at a little town and see the sites.
When we reached Pinedale we both just fell in love with it. This is the most gorgeous place I have ever been too, I absolutely had a blast and I actually made Lucas stop to see everything. I am normally the one who is like umm nope lets go but I took pictures of everything. This is just one of the many many lakes in Pinedale.
There are alot of rivers that run thru Pinedale, we decided to stop at this park it was so pretty. They had built this park around the river with walking trails it was beautiful. West had a blast he loves being outside we would talk to him and he would let out a giggle.

4 comments:
Only a blind person would say Rock Springs was beautiful in it own way, j/k and LOL on the hand ssanitizer, looks like it was lots of fun.
Looks like fun. We missed you guys this weekend. See ya soon.
HOW FUN!!!!!! I would love to see that part of Wyoming - looks beautiful! So, did you buy some of that "cleaner than shit" hand sanitizer? I would've, but then I would never use it - just have it to show people. That is totally funny!!!!
That looks like so much fun, that might be mine and Libby's next road trip: up through Jackson, Yellowstone, and over to the Dakotas. Looks like you all had lots of fun!
Post a Comment