4/3/11

Stranger Danger...

Lucas decided to go to Salt Lake on Saturday with some of his guy friends, to have fun.. So I was here alone with the kids all day.. Since it was a pretty nice morning, me and the kids went running at the track. After I got home I put West in swing downstairs and left legz downstairs with Cartoons on the TV. Locked the door and went upstairs to take a quick shower..

... As I was getting out of the shower Legz came in the bathroom and said "Daddy ordered food and now its in the fridge". I said umm did you let someone in our home. I think because I yelled she hesitated and said "yes" really quietly. I wrapped the towel around me and ran down stairs because West was in his swing. All I remember thinking was my baby, my baby. Well when I got downstairs he was there sleeping in his swing (one of the scariest moments of my life). When I looked in the fridge there was this weird Cabbage roll thing with a recipe of how to make it. It also had the name Gill Anderson on it. I completely lost it at this point totally started crying. I asked Legz why she would let someone in the house.. I locked the door and then ran around checking under the bed and checking to make sure my wallet and keys where still in the house.


Well after this I decided that Legz needed some Stranger Danger education. So I used internet videos and talked to her about not opening the door. She cried alot I don't think she knew how scary it was (I only let her watch cartoon ones). If you ask her if a stranger approaches what you do she will say "RUN, YELL, and TELL"...


Well come to find out after Lucas got home later that night I told him the story. Apparently the Young Men in our ward called (while he was driving to Salt Lake) and they were doing a fundraiser. So Lucas bought food and he knew they where going to drop it off (Here is a tip call your wife and tell her that). Well I felt a little better that it was the Young Men from our ward. But now Legacy is aware of


STRANGER DANGER...

3 comments:

Em said...

I told D he said Lucas didn't tell Shellie? guess not so glad it was someone from church and heck she will probably never forget Stranger Danger.

Lib-Dawg said...

Gosh that is way scary!!! I would've been just as freaked out I'm sure.

Anisa said...

that would have freaked me out!!!