So I started watching Keeping up with the Kardashians last summer. Yes I know Lame but I am so hooked, I love this show. Legacy loves Scott, probably cause he dresses so well
can't say I blame her I really like him too..
I actually think this one is funny she is in love with Neil Patrick Harris. She knows him as Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Legacy Cracks me up I can't believe she is already having crushes. Well I guess I had them when I was her age but it was Luke Skywalker and Michael Jackson.
can't say I blame her I really like him too..
I actually think this one is funny she is in love with Neil Patrick Harris. She knows him as Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Legacy Cracks me up I can't believe she is already having crushes. Well I guess I had them when I was her age but it was Luke Skywalker and Michael Jackson.

4 comments:
When I saw Scott's picture on your post I thought for a minute you were going to profess your love for him. J/K
And you say I'm in trouble with Bailey...Oh my lol..you're in way more trouble than me. Well at least I can say that right now. Well see in 3 years. lol
I LOVE Keeping up with the Kardashians - have been a fan since they started. I don't know what it is about them, they're not that cool??? SO addicting. As for Doogie - why does he have to be gay? And he even plays a straight guy on How I Met Your Mother?????? P.S. He's in a new movie that just came out, Beastly - looks way good, I think.
Neil Patrick Harris is gorgeous. I love him as Barney, and I think the only reason he can pull off his character is because he's gay in real life. Sad, why are all the pretty ones gay?
I think my first crush was Nick from the Backstreet Boys.
Post a Comment