
He is getting so chubby and he so looking more and more like Lucas. Seriously this kid can't live without his Binky.

Legacy has been cracking me up so much lately. She didn't have any summer clothes so I cut off some of her jeans that were too short and sewed them into shorts. She loves them she will wear them then take them off and hide them. She wants to get up in the morning and put them back on. She even has a few pairs of these now, good thing I know where she hides them. I just cut her hair again I like it short even though it makes her look older than she is.
4 comments:
Your kids are great, Legacy is too funny.
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! So cute! West is just darling, what color of eyes is he going to have? Love Legacy's hair - super adorable. Love the pic's of the apartment - told you that yesterday, but I'm excited to see more pics. Totally agree with your sis, more pics please. And nice photo of what you were watching on tv...cracks me up.
Anisa brought that video you sent in to show to Grandma. She said that poor West looks like he is starving to death. Because he was just a going after his binki, how cute.
I wish I would have had a binky baby.
Post a Comment