I am so behind on blog posts, I barley can look at other peoples blog let alone blog on my own blog.. Hopefully I can try to do better...
Well we started to put West in his crib to sleep, I thought he was going to have a ruff time. Turns out he loves his crib, I feed him and then put him in his crib wide awake. Well wouldn't you know it the kids falls asleep. I also discovered he sleeps very well at nights now. It is helping Legz too cause I put him in his crib and she will watch TV in her bed until she falls to sleep. I think I am really going to start enjoying my nights...
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
That is so good that he is loving his crib. Better yet that you are getting some rest. I am surprised Legz won't bother him, I am afraid to put Emery in P's room since she will bug the crap out of her. So glad it is a fix for the late nights of walking.
Can you make him stop growing up so fast?
So glad to hear you finally get to sleep during the night. Looks like he is adjusting well. What a precious little boy.
Post a Comment