2/14/11

My Boys...

We blessed our new baby boy over the weekend, Lucas did a great job. I have a feeling these two are going to be driving me crazy. West Loves being held by his Daddy, I think it is so cute.
I love my boys...

5 comments:

wendypepper said...

Sooooo---what's the little guys full name. I know it starts Westwick [or something] and ends Blake---anything else? Love ya!

DAVIS' said...

Sooooooo cute, thanks for everythings Shell we had a blast. We miss you guys already, Kaylah misses her egacy hahaha.. Luv U.

Em said...

That is an adoarable picture

The DeLoe Family said...

How sweet...there's nothing like seeing a Daddy with their little ones. It just makes your heart melt.

Anisa said...

Lucas did a great job and he is an awesome dad! I'm glad he got his little boy to go hunting and fishing with! How perfect to have one of each.