I am so horrible about blogging but thought I should blog about our experience. So the day our son was born they put him in the NICU up here in Wyoming. After about 2 days they decided he wasn't getting any better so they life flighted him to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Here he is a couple days after he arrived, poor little guy he was hooked up to everything. It took alot of help from the nurses to get to hold him when he was like this. They had just taken the Ventilator out of his throat, that was a sad sight(I wouldn't take a photo of it, because it was too horrible to ever want to remember). Here we were attempting to feed him by a bottle for the first time, too bad he never could stay awake for very long. I was excited because I didn't like watching them feed him through a tube that went in his nose down to his tummy.
Here is where he lived while he was here at the Hospital.
Here he is the day before he was released alot of the stuff he was hooked up to was gone by now. All that was left was his pic line and all the monitoring stuff.

Here is our little ones, can I just say Legz drives me nuts she is constantly kissing him. Although I hear that is what Lucas use to do to Logan.

6 comments:
She's a girl... she is going to be worse than Lucas!
You need to change your blog header now...4 instead of 3.5
Love the pictures of Legz and West sleeping together, so cute!
I agree with Anisa...she will be worse. Julia SMOTHERS Caitlin and then wonders why Caitlin screams at her!
I am so glad your little one is home safe and sound. Give him a big squeeze for me! :)
Oh BTW, I am still working on your package to send up...I didn't forget!
I agree with Anisa you do need to change it to #4. I'm glad he's home and you are starting to get adjusted...hope that means more blog posts so we can watch him grow!
If you let Libby get a hold of West she'll smother him with kisses as well. Libby loves to kiss little kids, Trace and Peyton were constantly smothered with kisses.
I'm glad that he his doing well and that you finally have him at home. He's so cute. I can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment