10/8/10

Pumpkins.....

So this week we went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends the Hutchinson's... My friend Erin has the cutest kids... We had alot of fun picking out pumpkins.. I can't wait to go back on a Saturday before Halloween, sounds like they have fun activities here... Here is legz she loved the wagon...
Here is Bailey I am so in love with this little girl. I totally want to take her home with me everytime I see her. She is so freaking cute...
Legz loves Tate, I love watching these two crazy kids. They are so cute together....

4 comments:

Mary said...

How fun. Legacy looks so grown up!

Anisa said...

So, I was wondering why there were no pictures of Legacy in your post... then I realized it was Legacy:) She looks so different without bangs... it totally makes her look so much older. She is adorable!

Lib-Dawg said...

Love the pictures with all the pumpkins - very fall festive. I'm also in shock of how long Legacy's hair is getting. And, Shellie, you need to post some pictures of your baby bump...yesum - get on it!

Beth said...

Love the pics. Looks like a good time. Gotta love the rock springs pumpkin patch. We should all hook up for the pumpkin walk thing on the 30th.