So since I cannot sleep at nights these days I found this tutorial for a Tank top on U-Create that I wanted to try out. I have never made anything like this before so it was a first...
I learned alot about how to use elastic it was very educational. It was super fun to try something new even though I sat and looked at the pattern for days, most of the time I feel like I am slow, when it comes to sewing patterns..
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! look how much legz has grown up since you guys moved! i can't believe it! she is getting so big!! Oh i loev her and give her a kiss from me!
P.S. The tank is super cute too :) good work!
Good job sweetie. You sell yourself WAY short. The top is ADORABLE!
So are you taking orders -- I have two little girls who would look so cute in something like that!
I think that shirt is adorable, but Legacy always looks cute. Good job, I haven't sewn anything for a while so you are doing much better than me. It gets easier the more you practice.
It turned out sooo cute and I'm glad you didn't make me help you!
You should make yourself the same top and I am already loving the idea.
That is so cute. I really need to learn to sew.
Soo cute and you are way talented!!! It was so good to finally see you in person after all these years. Hope everything is going good with your little family.
Post a Comment