5/4/10

Cotton Days...

I decided to come down for a week to St. George, my sister who is always on the go doing something fun with her kids wanted me to go to Cotton Days with her. This is a week long event in Washington and apparently everyday they have something. Tonight was swimming at the indoor pool, food and fireworks. Legz loves to swim she could stay in the pool for hours even if she is cold...
I am so glad we went I have to admit I wouldn't do things on the weekdays because I had to get up so early and get to work. Being a stay at home Mom is going to be such an adjustment for me and Legz, but will get the hang of it. It was really fun and Legz LOVED the fireworks I am so excited for the 4th of July...

5 comments:

Lucas Blake said...

Those are cute pictures. I sure do have beautiful women in my life.

Erin Evelyn said...

it looks like you guys had a blast!! Seriously i can not even tell you how much i miss seeing you everyday! I am so jealous that you get to hang out with legz all day- that has got to be the best job ever! Miss you both! Give her a hug for me.

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm so glad you get to be a stay at home mom!!!! (p.s. don't tell the wasatach back girls I was on the blog...still haven't looked at their blog...)

Anisa said...

I'm so glad you're having fun. We need to plan our 4th of July!!! Are we thinking illegal fireworks in Rock Springs?

Blogger said...

You can earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.