So most of you know by now that we are moving to Wyoming!!! We decided to do a pre-birthday bash for Legz this past weekend so I thought I would post some highlights...
We decided to take 2 of our nephews, Legz was in heaven with Brenner and Joren there..
We went to the Washington pool because the "BRA" was closed, lets just say Legz loves to swim, it doesn't matter how cold she will swim...




7 comments:
They had so much fun. Thanks for taking them. It looks like Legz is going to have a fun 2 weeks of birthday:)
That looks like a lot of fun! Sure looked like a great weekend!
Moving??? Boo hoo!!!! Of course, it's not like I see you NOW! Promise to keep up with the blogging. I'd miss that. Oh, tell your dad 'Hi!' I hope he's doing ok!
Moving? What part of Wyoming? Good luck with everything. Happy Birthday to your little princess.
I love are girls Kaylah is always asking for her best friend (egacy). Happy Birthday Legacy.
I'm so sad you're moving Shell, but it gives me a great excuse to bug Brady to visit Wyoming this summer/fall. I hope everything goes well with the move, and I hope Legacy has/had a really great birthday.
Happy Birthday Legacy!
Post a Comment