3/7/10

Can't sit still...

I just can't sit still this weekend, so I decided to do something after the other to keep me busy... I made these cute chocolate covered cake bites. Erin from my work is so amazing with baking and she brought these in.. They don't look as cute as hers did but they sure are yummy, thanks Erin for the awesome recipe..
I decided I wanted to crochet flower clips for Legz hair this weekend. Well once I did that I needed somewhere to put them so I made this ribbon board. Lucas painted it black for me, then I stuffed with batting and covered with material to give it a 3D look. I really like how it turned out, it was fun to decorate too..
Here is another project, Legz kept wanting a little purse to carry her I-pod around (it is not hers it is her dads she just thinks it is hers).. So I made her this cute purse, I made it just her size-I love the material.. The inside is the same as the handle it was really fun to make...
I thought I would give my husband a plug, I have been wanting a shelf for legz room to hang her coats, he made one up for me. Now I just have to get her wooden name blocks done for the top of the shelf...

6 comments:

Bridget said...

you're so creative Shellie, I love all of it.

Anisa said...

Holy cow... you've been busy!!! Love the hair clip board... way cuter than the ones I've been making!!! And the boys loved the cupcake bites. I only got a bite or two... you know how that goes. Totally cute purse. You're getting really good at sewing!!!

wendypepper said...

Careful sweetie. If you keep up with the 'handy husband' posts I'll have Lucas over helping mom out, so fast it'll make his head spin! I'm so proud to call you both 'family' I'm ready to brust. Keep-up the GREAT work. Love ya!

Lib-Dawg said...

Well aren't you ambitious. The cupcakes looks so good. And, the hair flowers - you should feature those on Anisa's blog.

Mary said...

Crap, woman! You were very busy! I didn't know you could crochet, although I should've guessed. Those are way cute!! Maybe you can teach me :)

Rachel Doyle said...

Seriously girl - do you ever take a break -- you make me feel bad abut not being nearly so creative. Hope you are doing better today.