I saw this commercial for Kaboom Foam-Tastic, I am always on the search for something to use that is as awesome like Lime Away or CLR. I just hate the awful smell and the warning about not letting it come in contact with your skin (BTW: it does burn if you are curious)... 
To sum it up - This is not the product
It does not work save your money...

To sum it up - This is not the product
It does not work save your money...

3 comments:
a really good steam cleaner.
I love my Sargent Steam. It has major water pressure and high temp steam that get most everything off/out. Only drawback is that its quite a bit more than a bottle of cleaner. You can rent them though.
I need to try a really good steamer... I think it would work really well...
Good to know, thanks. I want a steam cleaner too! My mom has one & loves it. Plus all those chemical cleaners are awful to breath, touch & to put down the drains.
Post a Comment