1/31/10

2 Steps Behind me..

Legacy has been 2 steps behind me all the time lately. She wants to be with me all the time, I am really loving it right now. I think because she always use to see me more than her daddy so she preferred him over me. Well now our rolls are reversed, so she always wants to be with me. I love her hugs and kisses she gives me constantly and her trying to copy me all the time.

5 comments:

The DeLoe Family said...

Nothing beats the love of a kid! :)

Lib-Dawg said...

I think she's wrapped around both of your fingers. I'm sure it's nice to have her so lovie on you!

DAVIS' said...

Shellie you to are so cute together. I tried to talk Lucas into coming down this weekend, but he said NO so give him the beat down when you get home.

wendypepper said...

Hey, any chance of getting another 'close-up' picture of that darling girl? It's funny, I don't believe I've yet met her, but I love her! Must be that 'family' thing. Either that or your blog. I'm proud to 'claim' that little lady!!!! Oh, and as an 'after-thought' you're not bad yourself. [smile]

Mary said...

Such a sweetie :)