Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
I have an idea! I have a cat that kills and EATS pigeons. I'm thinking, I send you the cat [to take care of pinky] BEFORE the irate neighbor arrives [the pigeon owner] demanding retribution!!! Of course, if you LIKE pinky, this won't work. [will you take the cat anyway?] I see it now, 'what you IN for hon?' Me. 'pigeon murder!' That won't look good on a resume!
I hate rodents of all kinds. I probably would have never got her in the first place. Legs looks happy. She's such a beautiful little girl.
Legacy's hair is getting so long.
Congrats on your new nephew AUNTIE BELL!
sorry...
Post a Comment