Lucas wanted to go deer hunting this weekend, and convinced me to come with him. He said he would rent a motel room in Wendover for me and Legz, I thought it was a good idea at the TIME!
When we got there Lucas left and me and legz went swimming. After an hour Legz was hungry, so we went back to the room and got ready it is now about 4:00pm. Lucas had informed me he would be back late so I needed to go get dinner myself with legz. So close to 6:00 we left the room and walked to McDonald's I thought she could play, well this is probably the first McDonald's I have ever seen that didn't have a play place.
She wanted pizza so I took her in my arms and walked a mile to the pizza hut. This was really bad idea because the sun was blazing in our face and Legz was to lazy to walk. Not to mention the honks and whistles I kept getting as we walked passed the liquor and porn store, dirty old men! By the time we got to pizza hut I was so tired and sweaty, we ate pizza and then noticed the sun went down. Crap.... I had to run with legz in my arms, in the dark back to the motel. It freaked me out and I also got the worst stomach ache. Advice: NEVER...run after you eat pizza!
Anyway if you are looking to go to Wendover, just remember there is nothing and I mean nothing to do except gamble. Not a place to drop off your wife and daughter so you can go hunting, ESPECIALLY with out any form of transportation!
When we got there Lucas left and me and legz went swimming. After an hour Legz was hungry, so we went back to the room and got ready it is now about 4:00pm. Lucas had informed me he would be back late so I needed to go get dinner myself with legz. So close to 6:00 we left the room and walked to McDonald's I thought she could play, well this is probably the first McDonald's I have ever seen that didn't have a play place.Anyway if you are looking to go to Wendover, just remember there is nothing and I mean nothing to do except gamble. Not a place to drop off your wife and daughter so you can go hunting, ESPECIALLY with out any form of transportation!

5 comments:
I think you get a do-over. Not in 'Dover.
Oh no, That really sucks! Wendover is pretty lame. I can't believe you walked that far holding Legz & then ran back. Geeze, I'm exhausted just picturing it.
Sounds like a very fun trip ;)
How sad! Wow - what an adventure in Wendover...I've kind of wanted to check the place out, but I think I'm good now. ;)
Oh my gosh poor girl! Betcha don't want to eat pizza for a loooooooooooong time now...or go on a hunting vacation. :)
Post a Comment