
I have been wanting a kitchen aid stand mixer's for years, I finally got one, it is for my birthday (I know my birthday is not for another couple weeks)... Lucas said I could put it out but I couldn't use it til my birthday. However, when Legacy was begging for chocolate chip cookies (In the cookie machine that is what she calls it) Lucas gave in. I made cookie dough tonight my first use of this beautiful machine. Holy crap that was so amazing, so my life in the baking world just got a little bit easier.
8 comments:
My mom has had hers for probably 30 years. Avocado green. Ive had mine for 14. Cobalt blue.
Chocolate chip cookies are by far the MOST popular ingredients in my Kitchen Aid.
i love my kitchenaid.
Wow, aren't those things Expensive? I hope you have fun. I used to enjoy cooking--BEFORE everyone went vegen on me. Takes all the fun out of it.
Oh, I bought an 09 Nissan Versa. [your Uncle Gabe is going to have a FIT! After the olds. I'd HAD it with American made:]
That is so cool im happy you got it. That has to be one of the best birthday gifts ever.
JEALOUS!!
We got it on KSL $100 less then new and the box had never been opened.
Yumm...I love chocolate chip cookie dough. I wish I could make some right now. I love the color red for the Kitchen Aid. When's your birtday??? Are we having a party???
So jealous!
Post a Comment