8/31/09

Is it wrong...

My Daughter loves spiderman, she sits and watches the movies.
Is it wrong to let her be SPIDERMAN for Halloween?

6 comments:

The DeLoe Family said...

Absolutely NOT! She should be whatever she wants to be...don't pay attention to people if they say something dumb about it. If Julia could say it, I think she'd want to be a race car for Halloween. She just LOVES loud and fast cars. ;)

Bridget said...

not even. I'd totally let her be spiderman if that's what she wants.

wendypepper said...

You must NOT, under ANY circumstances, let her be spiderman for Halloween. What next Shel, you going to let her be pottytrained or ride a bike, just 'cuz she wants to? What kind of a parent are you anyway.? I think a PRINCESS would be ever so much better. All kidding aside, I hope you have a wonderful holiday whatever the little PRINCESS decides to be.

Anisa said...

Maybe if we let her dress up like spiderman all weekend she'll get it out of her system. I'm sorry, it's totally our fault.

Mary said...

I can't believe she likes it that much! That's awesome. Ellie's totallt into princess stuff. You should definitely let her be Spiderman!

Rachel Doyle said...

I say go for it -- she'll make a cute spideyman!