8/12/09

I need help...

I need some advice on how to potty train my little girl. I really want to get her excited about using the potty but I also don't want to push her into it if she is not ready. Has anyone seen anything or done anything that has worked, I am willing to try anything..

3 comments:

Anisa said...

You probably don't want to hear my advice, but I still think she's too young. I hear that girls train themselves when they are ready.

wendypepper said...

Not just girls, all kids do. If you start too soon, the only one TRAINED is you! My advice, wait til she's 3 or older. I mean, have you EVER seen a high school grad. in a diaper! I think not!

nateandcj said...

I wish I could help you out. I started potty training Peyton when he turned 3 and Brynlei was 2 at the time and wanted to be potty trained too. So I was lucky and potty trained them both at the same time, but then again she was ready to. Good Luck!!!